TITLE: 2018 Changwon K-pop World Festival Sydney Preliminary round
TIME & DATE
- Online Audition deadline: 11:59pm, 22 APR 2018
- Finalist announcement: 24 APR 2018
- Sydney Preliminary Stage Audition: 5 MAY 2018
SYDNEY PRELIMINARY STAGE AUDITION VENUE: Tumbalong Park, Darling Harbour
HOW TO ENTER
- Gather your dance crew!
- Choose a KPOP Song to cover (Must be one straight song, no mixes, no edits)
- Film it! Upload it! (Refrain from breaking your routine with edits)
- Download the application form and fill it out!
- Send application form to email@example.com
- Please ensure that the video setting is set to either ‘public’ or ‘unlisted’. In previous years, we contacted applicants with incorrect/unviewable links for rectified listings. This year, if we are unable to access the video in the time of judging, we will simply proceed with the next applicant
- We will also not be accepting video attachments. Please upload your video and send us the link via youtube or vimeo (viewable link)
RULES AND REGULATION
- Cover Dance teams can have up to the maximum number of members matching the KPOP group they are covering (eg. Groups covering BTS can have from one to seven people)
- Interstate applicants MUST be able and willing to travel to Sydney for the Preliminary Stage Audition on the 5th of May. If you are unable to do so, please do not apply.
- All participants of the group must have a valid visa for travel, not be restricted from travelling overseas and must be a resident of Australia
- You are not eligible if BOTH parents currently hold or have ever held Korean citizenship, (If this only applies to one of your parents, you are still eligible)