Learn history and culture of Korean tea at Hanok (Korean traditional house)! Taste a variety of Korean tea and experience Korean tea ceremony, Darye.
1. TIME & DATE: 11.00 – 12.30 / 15.00 – 16.30 / 18.00 – 19.30, 27 OCT
2. VENUE: Korean Cultural Centre AU
3. FEE: $30 per workshop
* Darye, which literally means “etiquette for tea”, is a traditional form of tea ceremony practiced in Korea. The history of Darye dates back thousands of years, yet the tradition is still being practiced to this day by the Korean people as a way to find relaxation and harmony in this fast-paced world. Darye is a ceremony fit for a king, but can also be performed in a more laid back setting in which participants can express gratitude and enjoy the simplicity of life. Join us to gain an insight into this gentle art of tea drinking and experience what Korean tea ceremony is all about!
5. HOW TO APPLY? Please Click here to Apply.
6. For more information, please contact us via; firstname.lastname@example.org