The Korea Tourism Organization (KTO) is the Korean Government agency responsible for attracting international visitors to Korea, both for leisure and business events. With offices all over the world KTO is the ultimate resource for travel-related information on Korea.
The KTO Sydney office is the branch office for KTO operations in Australia and it services for Australia and New Zealand market. For more information about KTO, please visit www.visitkorea.or.kr / visitkorea.org.au.
Perfect opportunity for a person with knowledge and interest in Korea, preferably with tourism background/studies. Ideal for a tourism graduate looking for a career opportunity in the industry.
- General office administration/secretarial services
- General assistance for consumer & travel agent enquiries re Korea tourism
- Assisting in marketing & promoting Korea as a tourism destination at travel expos, industry seminars/functions/festivals etc
- Assisting in implementing on/offline marketing programs to promote Korea as a tourism destination
- Giving an effective presentation in industry seminars/functions
- Compilations of tourism related reports, statistics
- Tourism market research & Ad hoc duties
- Qualifications in tourism desirable
- Intermediate to Advanced MS Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Outlook)
- Understanding of Australian&Korean Tourism Industry (preferred)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to work independently and within a team
- A positive and friendly demeanour
- Australian resident or citizen
Please forward your CV (incl. cover letter) to: email@example.com by 17 Dec 2017.